Today’s guest author is Melissa Groeling. She’s dropped in to answer one of our tough ‘Gimme 10’ interviews, where you have to answer each question in ten words or less. You can also find out more about her novel Lights Out.
So let’s get started with the questions…
10 words or less?!? Yikes! 🙂
1. Where do you find your inspiration? Through most people I know.
2. What is your favourite aspect of Lights Out? How heavy Paul’s emotional baggage is. I torture him relentlessly.
3. Who is your favourite character from Lights Out and why? He’s the catalyst for the redemption that Paul needs desperately.
4. What are you working on now? A story called Two Evils.
5. What do you love about most about writing? Creating something from the ground up 🙂
Even when the lights are out, he can still see you…
Paul Holten’s profession doesn’t leave much room for doubt or conscience but he’s reaching his breaking point. The nightmares are getting worse, the jobs are getting harder to finish and the volatile relationship with his boss, Aaron, is falling apart. Now faced with the possibility of an impending death sentence, Paul makes the fatal decision to run. Drawn into one hellish situation after another, he’s forced to confront his dark past—and wonder if perhaps dying isn’t the better option.
Want to know more? Check out the links!
Melissa Groeling graduated from Bloomsburg University with a degree in English. She lives, reads and writes in the Philadelphia region and wherever else life happens to send her. She is a hardcore New York Giants fan and loves chocolate. Lights Out is her second novel to date.